Thursday, May 27, 2010

This week

This week's been a hectic week esp the past 2 days. I seem to be wheezing through a time tunnel or something. Almost every week is the same. i can only stay at home on Monday night. the rest of the week i'm meeting people. :S

Monday night was wonderful. went jogging and then I continued to walk around this more desserted part of my neighbourhood while praying.

Wednesday meet Beatrice together with Jingwei and Lydia. It's good time spent and we had the very nice steamboat again! woots! Glad and encouraged to see Beatrice eagerly reading the bible and she will ask when there are things she does not understand. Praying and hoping that this weekend she may go to church with her sis-in-law's mom who is attending CHC in JB. :)

Tonite i'm gg for a trial pilates class with my colleague. I hope there'll be chance to get to know her more and share the gospel with her! I shared ah long's testimony with her last week! cos she's an ex-auditor and I thought she will be able to appreciate the testimony much more :) i'm glad she was willing to listen to the testimony :) God is faithfully at work in the lives of people around me and this always brings me joy.

No comments: