Friday, May 28, 2010

"Relax.. God is in control"

was talking to a brother on msn and this is what he told me:

"when I believe that my hands can achieve success for me, when I put God aside, that's when I get extremely concerned and conscious of success and tiny things will matter to me, I will allow anxiety to overtake and overwhelm me but when I know God is in charge, and I believe in God, I know I just have to learn the lesson/message that God wants to tell me, and he will decide the outcome since he will decide the outcome, I rest my anxiety upon him, be ready for the outcome and get ready for things that he has prepared after the outcome, even though it may be a worst one for things will not end after the worst outcome, as long as God lives, he will still be working or has worked a way out for you."

after reading i went "wow" literally. I've lost my focus that God is sovereign and in control. why do I worry? Why do i panic? why am I downcast?

Do I not trust that God knows best and has the best installed for all of us?

I gave an encouragement card to my little brother some years ago and the picture on the card speaks a thousand words. haha.




1 comment:

Tiffany Jones said...

Hi,

I have seen this card too in my ist day working with an old lady in her house..As I entered her house,I had mixed feeling, u know this feeling when u are in ist day of work.But then I was encouraged by God,when I saw this card posted in that old woman's cupboard. My feeling of anxiety was lifted.And I just praise God, His ways are just amazing!!!