Sunday, May 16, 2010

My 16.05.2010

Woke up feeling tired as I usually would feel on every other Sunday. And as usual, I wake up once at ard 8 or 9 plus then go back to sleep and wake up at ard 10:23 and then force myself to get out of bed. Ha. What a pig I am.

But really thank God that today the cab came almost right after I step onto the side of the road to wait for one. Really blessed by that. But I duno why I felt super tired as the cab head towards Cuppage. Prayed for the strength and sustainance for the day cos today is gg to be a long day with WFL classes after lunch.

Thank God he must have heard my prayers. Although still a bit letargic, I was able to really worship God and be attentive through out the service. God really spoke to me thru the entire service. Holy comm reminded me to place God in the throne of my life and not myself at the throne. The sermon also spoke to me about making use of every opportunity that God has given to us in our life. My current job, the colleague sitting next to me, my friends on my msn list etc. Actually I have more opportunities than I can imagine to impact someone. Ps Jeff told us the difference btw Kainos and Chronos. One is making most of the opportunity and the other is like just gg thru the motion. I have the Chronos mentality at work and in cg and also at home. No wonder there's not much fruits in my life. Another point that spoke to me was knowing the God of the word vs the word d God. When we obey God's commands without understanding the heart of God we are just like servant doing the will of the master and not as sons and daughters. I struggle so much cos I have not capture the heart of God. I hope to change and really make full use of every opportunity I have with my cg, friends, colleagues. And to have a deeper relationship with God by capturing God's heart in his commands.

God is always so good and patient with me. Thank God!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

pR.pHoeBe said...

I'm with you in this! :) Jia you! :) Let's be active and not passive and let life go pass us instead of living it. Amen!