Saturday, May 22, 2010

God is faithful!

Yday was watching Banned from the Bible on Youtube when Kelly sent me a message to confirm the meet up on Sunday. We chit chat a bit through Whatsapp and she asked me what am I doing. I merely told her i'm watching Youtube. haha. then she asked me what am i watching. hahaha. I told her i'm watching Banned from the Bible.. its a documentary blah blah.. thought she will just "orh.." Instead, she proceed to ask what is it about! I tot to myself "Man! this is an opportunity!"

I briefly explained and she was interested! :D Praise God! we chatted on msn subsequently and talked about Adam and Eve, touch a bit on the canonisation of the bible and then she told me what she know about Noah. She told me also that she read an article about work in the newspapers and got this one man commented that work is a punishment from God and he quoted verses. but she can't remember the verses.

She finds the stories interesting and ask me to tell her what other stories are there. hahaha. I told her i'll tell her more on Sun. She say okay!

Thank God for working in her heart! God has been faithful as always! cos Meiming and I hoped to be able to share with her.. although we have met up a few times, most of the times its we did not talk about spiritual stuff.

Praying that the Holy Spirit will work in her heart and be with us as we share more on Sunday!! woots! Praise GOD!

No comments: