Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lazy Saturday

I Am sitting at coffee bean at Forum the Shopping Mall now waiting for Meiming to come pick me up. Meet Jingwei for lunch and then went for facial. Hope the treatment will help and relieve my face of the blemishes. The scars will need some time to go away I guess. Need to be patient.

Sometimes I wonder, will I be able to do so many thing on sat if not for the fact that I work in the morning. Was thinking if I never work on sat, i'll probably wake up when half the day is gone. Haha. Good that i'm startin to see some good in working on Sat. At least I have a job that's not very stress, pays well and located near my house.

Later Meiming and I gg to Sileas house for steamboat! And the great thing is that many ex-colleagues are coming!! Woots! Dear God, I pray that we will have a wonderful time of sharing and catching up. Help me to be sensitive to the needs of my ex-colleagues and be able to bring your love to them. In Jesus name. Amen.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#888888]Awesome post! thank you for sharing this information. silly-peanut.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#888888]bookmarked... Keep up the good site...[/color]