Friday, January 22, 2010

Home sweet home + God's goodness

Thank God peanut is safely back in Lion City :) woots!

Wanna share a testimony! my boss approved my MC on 26 Dec which is not from our Company panel of doctors! Both my secretary and HR say my department dun allow cos my boss don't approve of it, they tell me I will have to take unpaid leave.

I prepared myself for the worst scenario (i.e. i have to take unpaid leave) before i went into her room. Explained the situation to her cos the panel doctor was not opened when I went that day which is a Sat so they only opened to 1pm and thank God she's in a good mood and say "not a problem. 没问题。" and signed on the MC to approve it. Thank God!

God is good :)

When I took the flight from KL to SG, while the plane was taking off, I realise how I take things for granted so easily. Like safety of the flight. Last time, I always prayed before the plane take off. After travelling for umpteen times, I would forget to pray for journey mercy and take it for granted that I'll be safe. I would think to myself "Surely I wun be so suay." but like the earthquake that took the people of Haiti by surprise and dismay, many things can happen. I must count my blessings.

I'm gg to CG later! woots can meet my brothers and sisters after so long! :)

No comments: