Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF

Today is the last day of the FM. She reviewed the JVs that I did and pointed out those with errors and explained to me why it is wrong. :) After the dramatic 2 days, I'm glad I got to learn new things. If she din treat me the harsh way, I might not have gained as much. I really appreciate her trying to teach me and wanting me to understand the concept and why I pass those journals and how to pass those journals.

Today we went to Glenmarie for Nasi Kandar during lunch. I love it!! It's really really really very nice. duno how to go. may go again next week with Dewi they all. maybe get the directions from them so that any KL ppl reading this blog can go try it for themselves! According to the Sales Manager, its featured as the no. 1 Nasi Kandar duno in KL or whole of M'sia. hahaha. Next week I will bring camera when we go there. Last week also tried a Nasi Kandar but this one nicer. there's another stall called Baiduri which sells very nice fried chicken. hahaha really nice food can be found in Malaysia! Ppl are oso warm and some of them are very funny ppl. makes working here enjoyable even though sometimes i cannot understand their language. haha. when I have chance I take photo of the lovely and humorous ppl and upload here :)

No comments: