Saturday, January 01, 2011

Blessed 2010 Birthday

Had a series of birthday celebrations with different groups of frenz. Felt very blessed :) Thank you all!!!! Muacks!

1) Surprise from Lee Mei and Jestee. Right after gym and dinner haha. accompanied with KOI :) had a good time chatting with them and i really hope that by next year my wish for the 3 of us will come true! :)


2) on 22 Dec celebrated Cuifen and My birthday together with Lydia and Beatrix :)

Happy Birthday Cuifen!
I look too astonished in this picture lah. haha.

3) Birthday treat for Cuifen and me at Big O! I love the food there! :D Thanks to Guoqiang, Jincheng and Jian Ming! :)

"Batman returns" ice cream & "The Dark Side" Mudpie! We were so eager to start!!! It's yummy!


Really had a great evening luffing and eating. Thank you guys~
Looking forward to the good news from jingui.com ;)

There are some others celebration, for which i would like to thank my precious friends who celebrated for me. Though no photos to post yet. hehe.

No comments: