Saturday, December 11, 2010

Counting my blessing!

Received His blessings once again just now on way home :)
Tonite 190 took super long to arrived and there was traffic jam at orchard turn. Thank God i had a seat if not i need to stand more than 30mins on my 3.5 inch heels. :S cannot imagine (>.<)

boarded bus ard 10.30pm but it was 11.45pm when i reach BP. was walking h0me and was approaching the feeder bus bus stop. The feeder bus that goes to my house only come once every 30mins and I know that the last bus should be at 12am. Since it was 11.45pm already, i presumed the bus had already left. i did saw people at the bus stop but i thought they were more likely waiting for another bus with a higher frequency. Although i thought its useless but i found myself saying: "God, i know doesn't seem possible, but i wish i can take bus and reach home faster." I turned my head and woohoo! 922 was approaching!

*Jesus you are so good, Jesus you are so so good, I just want to praise you with everyday of my life~~*

No comments: