Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Company party

Today I got more chatty with 3 of my colleagues. Guess they will soon realize that i'm not who I look. Hopefully in the good way and not the bad. Haha.

Started with lunch at toastbox where I got to know a bit more of the history of the ex-audit VP through them. On the train ride to Tanah Merah talked more at ease with them. We went around to the games booth, man the fit & fun booth and do manicure. Colleagues went for fengshui course. I only joined them after we closed our stall.


Some one very loyal to the company. Haha.


Fit and Fun booth that we manned. SellIng Pedometers fr only $10 when the retail price is $19.90!


This was hand drawn by an artist on a piece of shrinking plastic. The plastic shrank when it was placed in the toaster oven. Heh. My mouth as nostrils so big! Haha. And this service is FOC! Yea! Popcorn, ice cream were served with no charge as well :)


See my pink nails? Did express manicure for only $8. It was done by the ITE students. Not bad :)


My decorated hand. First time do henna. Duno how long it will last. Hehe.

No comments: