Thursday, October 26, 2006

Praise God!

Heyo ppl! wana share sumtin.. actually today I was felling rather down.. think mood swings (i seem to be getting it often nowadays..probably due to the stress). was so down that i felt like not gg to sub district prayer meet. but in the end i still went and guess wat??! I'm totally amazed by God! the prayer meet was great, praise and worship was ministering..Before the prayer meet started, i prayed to God that i will leave the place with a grateful heart and to be soak in his presence.. Praise the Lord! because he answers prayers! \(^^,)/

God is great.. not only that.. I was totally blessed by the ppl ard me today.. =) First of all was Kelly who gave me a key that she bot in Thailand.. So sweet of her! (^^)

Then was Eileen who prayed for me =) cos i was telling her that i'm very disappointed and sianz.. and true enuff i felt better after the prayer and i guess oso from noeing that i have such a caring friend. Thanks Eileen! *hugz*

Then Shu Hui and Edward this cute "couple" bot me a pOOky bear! (^^D) (refer to the photos above) haha.. i didn't except them to buy me the bear haha.. i was really happy and touched hehe.. Thanks guys! really happy to be in the same job as ur.. hope we can work tog agn.. hope our frenship continue to grow even when we are in different jobs.. (^^)

Just now i received Edward's sms, he told me he opened the present that i bot for him.. its actually a Bible. I bot him one cos he lost his in the hotel in Xiamen and haven got a new one since. He said that the Bible that i gave him is the same as the first Bible he received from Weehan when he was in NTU. However, he gave that Bible to his neighbour after he got his a NKJV bible. Now the Bible is back. I'm so glad God placed Edward in this company. Thank God for a brother in Christ in the company, so that we can look out for each other. There was a time when Edward backslided and he prayed to God when he was in my current company. Not long after that, he was booked on the same job as Jovy and i. Really thank God that we can be together in the same job as we can have fellowship and not hestitate to share spiritually things.

What is even better is that my mom told me that she prayed for my brother to do well in his exam and my brother actually got a bursary from CDAC (should be CDAC ba..). Actually i didnt noe that she prayed.. Thank God for the opportunity! Then i asked her if she believes in God. She hestitates.. she say its not the right time yet.. even though she hasnt decide to make the decide but the day shouldn't be far! Praise God!! He is really worthy to be praised! i really thank God!

My day wasn't so smooth halfway thru the day.. however, God filled me with so many surprises and really touched me by the end of the day.. ('',) God has proven himself so real to me.. how can i ever deny that He exists?? God is my love forever and ever... (^^)

~*Praise God for He is good!*~

No comments: