Thursday, October 26, 2006

Another day to praise God!

I will praise God everyday!
Today has been another working day.. not much difference from the day before.. there is gratitude towards God for giving me an opportunity to share some tots and convictions with a friend.. A friend who once was committed to God.. She told me to keep her in prayers! Hooray! praise God that her heart has not harden! I shall pray for her!

Dear God, thank you once again for this wonderful life that you have given me.. Thank you for blessing me with ur presence.. i truly thank you that you are workin through not only my life but also my friend's life. Indeed Lord, we are blessed that you cared for us and that you love us so much that you sent Jesus to die for us.. Father i pray that you'll show urself to be true and faithful to her and that her heart will soften for you to enter once again. Father, i can neva express how grateful i am to u.. i can only make this decision to serve u all of my life. Lord, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. In Jesus name. Amen

No comments: