Saturday, April 24, 2010

CG @ FMC 23 Apr

Led praise and worship today with our budding new guitarist - Phylex! Woohoo! I was surprised that Phylex is actually quite good at playing guitar! Hehe. I really got eyes never see orh-e-orh. He said he learnt a no of instruments including piano, volin, organ etc. wen he was young. Thank God for providing our cg with a new guitarist!

We sang Today is the day and My Greatest Love is You. :)

Another thing to give thanks for is that Chingyang came for cg yday! Praise God! And he even helped out with writing lyrics and seem to enjoy the session. :)

Pray that God'll grow the seeds of faith planted in him :)

Another thankgiving pt: Hello kitty drove me Lydia and David home after our cg. :) really thank her and thank God for blessing me with a considerate and caring fren like her :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: