Sunday, July 29, 2007

Super Shopping Day

My last entry was yesterday documenting the many things that i bot. today Jovy and I went to 七浦路, a place selling everything that a woman needs. From bags to shoes to accessories to clothes to nail polish and even to fake eyelashes, you name it and they have it! amazing place with clothes that are cheaper than taiwan and hongkong (though Jovy said that Bangkok clothes cheaper). not as fashionable as taiwan and hongkong but there are good buys there. got nice dress and demin skirt and shorts. nice tee and bags. bot one bag, the basket kind. (reminds me of the pinic basket that my cg frenz and I was toking about) but its very fashionable now in China, Taiwan and HongKong cos its summer.. I bot one in HongKong last year. but haven use it since it broke even though my mum has mended it.. haha.. anyway i have decided to carry the two basket bags for all the wkends in August.. hee...
bot a lot of clothes (got one dress!), 4 toiletries bag, 13 small pouch and a few accessories.. the accessories are cheaper than buying online.. the desgin is the same! I really think that i should buy and sell online. online sgd12 - sgd18 oso got people buy.. hee.. amazing place. last year i did not notice that there are so many stores
selling accessories! I wonder if i have the time to go there and stock up on the accessories on the last day in Shanghai. hee. I even bot a tripod! for my camera.. wanted to buy a hello kitty pouch for the camera but no money to buy le. heh. very very shiok.. but after counting realise that i spend a lot in a day. heh.
btw I also got a new handphone.. heh.. Nokia E61i ... my mum helped me buy in Singapore. heh. cos she has sgd100 starhub voucher. so the hp cost sgd288 after using the voucher. heh.. another major expenditure in the money of July. heh.
Thank God got pay increment (even though I duno how much, but the letter is ready for collection in sg le). hehe..

No comments: