Thursday, July 26, 2007

Handphone expense

I bought a pre-paid card for use when I was in Xiamen for the past two weeks. Hence, i did not buy a new one when i came to Shanghai. Using a Xiamen pre-paid card in Shanghai means that I have to pay for roaming within the country. Without fully understanding the telephones charges for international calls, i top up RMB 100 on tuesday night and this (thursday) morning, i received a sms saying that my balance is -RMB14.80. Gosh! I only called home on tuesday and wednesday night. about 15 of international call costs RMB100 (approx ~ SGD 20). I used about the same amount for my two weeks in Xiamen. the local roaming plus the international call is so expensive. thinking of buying another sim card but like a bit waste $ and my current number is quite nice. going to force my mom to buy the phoenix card which is so much cheaper.. Haha..
Work has been okay. quite relax. shared room with my colleague. Pre-believer! hooray! hope to know her more. :) Tomorrow is Friday!!! TGFIC ~ Thank God Friday Is Coming! :D

No comments: