Monday, July 04, 2005

~*My 1sT DaY of wORk!*~

Hi! today is my first day of work! hehe... quite relax cos the first 3 days is training.. so will be attending lessons the whole day. There is 2 more NTU gals, Jasmine and Xiao Wen, entering the coy as well as 1 NTU guy, Wei Xiong. on top of that, there's a IT personnel, Winston and another female, Grace oso entering as auditor.

The ppl in the coy are generally friendly. One of the managers offer us sweets. During our training, one of our directors offered us Bengawan Solo kueys. hee... got one particular senior named Tania who is very cute. hehe... she's the only senior who is v happy to talk to us to show us ard, to intro us to ppl and she bot us out for lunch as well. haha... very sisterly... hehe...

I thank God for today, for all the ppl he has placed in my workplace and for his presence. I'm really happy and joyful cos i din feel tired (thank God for sustaining me), my feet hurt cos of the shoes but there were no blisters! Which is a miracle cos usually if not all the time, whenever i wear shoes esp new ones I will surely get blisters on my feet. but today no! even thou there is pain (mayb cos the shoes are a bit small), i did not have any injury. PTL!! very happy to be able to noe new ppl and to start work hehe...i oso quite like the coy =) our coy is expanding.. and now the previously empty unit beside our office is occupied by us..*yeah* i heard that the auditors alwaz work till very late. pls pray tat i wun have to haha...

No comments: