Monday, July 18, 2005

-monday-

hi its monday agn! hehe...today have to start work le...but my manager and the lead senior shd b still eating breakfast now... only the other senior and me eaten le...in the working room now... waiting for the lead senior to come so tat he can brief me on wat i nd to do..
yday we went to the shopping area at nite, got big shopping centre but the branded goods and some of the china brand are v expensive. its not cheap to buy branded here. like wat my senior said, "luxury gds are subjected to luxury tax." haha...

interestingly, my senior pointed to a church beside a shopping centre and said this is a v old church. so i asked if i can go on sun then he ask if i am a christian. He said Fuzhou got lots of church compared to the other provinces that he has been to. i was like wow! i was shocked :shock: cos most of the Fuzhou ppl i tok to dun seem to be christians.

nx sun i will visit one of the churches here! den update ur agn! =) cheers!

No comments: