Friday, February 18, 2011

Bali day 1 - our villa!

Arrived in Bali yesterday with Meiming & Jingyi! Took a cab fr Denpasar airport to Semiyak. Cost us 70,000 rph which we felt is reasonable.

It felt like paradise when we entered our villa - Heliconia!!


The entrance to our villa.



Welcome in! :)

Our favourite private pool! ;) woots! Have visited the pool yesterday and tonight. hehe. Really very shiok to have a pool in the villa!

This is where we have the breakfast which is served to us every morning. We get to choose from a menu of breakfast set. A good variety of around 15 sets for you to choose from :)

MM on the bench. I love this outdoor bench. I'm lying on it enjoying the wind and peaceful night while blogging now :) (Heliconia has free wifi. Yea!)

Ours is a two storey villa with one room above and one room below. I'm sharing the bed with Jingyi and it's so spacious! :)


Toilet with a pond view. Haha.


See what I mean by pond view. There're real fishes in there!


Peek-a-boo design. Haha.


Fishes. Not sure what kind of fish though. Hehe.

I'll post the other photos n blog when I get them from Meiming And Jingyi. I only have My phone. Haha.


- Posted by Traveller Peanutos

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Hi, This is my answer to your query about the teddy bear cookies. For the eyes and mouth of these bear cookies, I've melted "cooking chocolate" (Cadbury brand) and pipe them as accordingly onto the cookies. The chocolate set very quickly, in fact less than 20 min in room temperature. It wasn't a cold wintery day when I made this but I guess placing the cookies at a cold temperature will set the chocolate faster. Hope that it will work for you the next time you make this cookies :D

peanutos said...

Thank u!