Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turnaround Thursday?

Today I tried out the new route to bishan that st and pr recommended. It's slightly faster! Thank God! And I managed to pack a 50cents coffee before the shuttle bus ran off. Phew. Today was also a fulfilling day at work. Learnt from buddy how they created the excel MAC using macro. :) arranged for opening meeting n another one or Tmr. However, I should have looked for my boss regarding tmr's thing on the agenda and what I need to prepare. I actually did look for her. However I did not approach her cos the snr mgr was inside and thought I shouldn't disturb them. I was also feeling unwell with occasional cramps and feverish feeling. So uncomfortable that I cancelled my appt With Jestee n Lee Mei. Lee mei said that i'm too tired. Wanted to resort to panadol to make myself feel better but its not in my bag. it was getting closer to 5.45pm. I sent her an email but dun think she saw it. Ard 5.40pm, she came over to tell me to do up the agenda for the meeting. She listed down for me the issues we should discuss in the meeting Tmr. I did what she told me. However, i have never prepare any meeting agenda before. Thank God i found some samples in the shared driver if not i can go die cos all my colleagues were leaving to go for drinks tog. My first OT in this co. Ha. Actually i Thank God that my boss was patient with me. She could have scold me or reprimand me or not taking the initiative to ask her on what I need to do.

I'm on the bus towards bt panjang now. Thank God for this timely bus 171. If not i need to walk in the ran. Cos i have no brolly. Wih to hurry eat my dinner and go bk sleep soon. I'm So tired.

Another good thing is I can go directly to woodlands depot Tmr and only need to reach at 9.30! so I dun have to go bishan!!! No waking up at 6!!!!
Praise the Lord! \(*v*)/

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good post.

Anonymous said...

Terima kasih banyak untuk menulis ini, itu unbelieveably informatif dan menceritakan ton