Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Clearing HP memory

As i was trying to free some phone memory, i noted some photos that i have yet to save to PC. Sharing some of the more special/memorable ones with you guys..

Birthday celebration for my brother..



Having dinner at Bi Feng Tang in BPP as a get together for the family.


See! 吃的干干净净的!


This photo was taken at the place where u make IC if you lost it (MRT Station: Lavendar). I dunno wat's the name of the building. Anyway, i was accompanying my brother there, cos his IC was stolen and had to make a new one. This drawing captured my attention as its the same drawing that i learnt from my art teacher when i was in Primary school. I think i've entered it into an art competition and this is the drawing of another contestant. Probably she was the winner.. i cant remember. It looks like the drawing style of my neighbour whom took art lessons from the same teacher as me. How nostalgic to see it after so many years. =)




Why did i post this photo? cos its memorable? Notice sumtins different about sharon.. okie maybe you o can't guess la.. its her earrings.. its a gift from Li Lin. Both Peiru and I tot it looks nice on her but she say she'll only wear it once.. cos its too big.. so i have to somehow think of a way to make this "once" last rite?


*kekeke*



This is the cute birthday card that i got from the nut gang. Last minute Hand drawn... yet i din noticed that its prepared on the day when we had our chalet.. (speaking of the chalet, Pau you din send me the email to view your photos..send me again okay? thanks!)

See the inside? I cant rem when was the last time i got a birthday card from them for my birthday..


This lovely card was from my Caregroup! =) can you believe that it is like totally squeezed with words inside.. (tok about the love language: affirmation through words.) Hahaha.. but as much as i enjoy reading the messages, i enjoyed the celebration. Honestly, every year when i nears my birthday i'm quite afraid. hahhaa.. even though i enjoy birthday celebration. Other peoples' birthday parties/celebration. Cos i'm afraid that there's no areas in my life where ppl can affirm when the sharing time comes. I noe i'm being insecure.. hope to grown out of it and have a breakthrough knowing that i do not live for man's affirmation. =)


My Manager and Me. Taken at our Company's D&D 22 Dec 2006. I respect her a lot even though i often joke around with her or even "suan" her. She's so approachable cos she dun have a "I'm the manager, obey me." note on her face. Our mentoring sessions are quite fun when we talk about life. our thoughts and opinions about things. I learnt a lot from her and I really thank God that I met her. (=

No comments: