Wednesday, August 17, 2005

13 Aug 2005

Today is Friday ored.. so fast.. dun feel like Friday to me cos like haven work much n its weekend le. Hehe.. We had steamboat for lunch at a shop opposite the hotel. Its quite cute cos everyone has his or her own small pot with his or her individual choice of soup base. Then order the ingredients, the quite typical steamboat ingredients except that here ppl will order beef and mutton. Quite nice but very oily. I put the mutton in and there was a puddle of yellowish oil layer on top of the soup. Looks gross but I still ate it..haha..
Muntat say his belt like tighten ored. Haha..a bit kua zhang cos we only here for 3 days.
So we psycho him to go buy swimming trunks so that he can go swimming.
Me oso wanted to bring my own swimming suit but cos I went reborn hair on Tuesday and the auntie told me cannot go swimming if not the hair will not be shiny. So I din bring cos I dun wan to waste the money I spent on my hair. But here I am in this hotel with no other activities I can go for except swimming. The fitness centre here is erm...CMI one.. cos its not a gym, its non air-con and its situated outdoors beside the gym. I tink no one ever go there haha... the equipment are all covered with cloth. The sauna here is not free, but even if its free I wun go too. Cos its boring sitting inside a hot, steaming and dim room doing nuttin except letting the hot air roast ur skin.
Tonite tink we gg to Ajisen Ramen hehe..but me still very full from lunch. Dunno how to eat leta. Muntat said he’s not eating. Haiz.. come to china is to fatten myself. =(

No comments: